Analytical Methods Development
Biotechpharma´s Quality Control (QC) department is developing and performing analytical methods to ensure a high quality of the product, by determination of quantity and purity of proteins in solution and identification of analytes inter alia by high performance liquid chromatography.
- LC analytical method development and validation;
- Sample analysis applying RP, SEC, IE, NP, HIC stationary phases;
- Protein peptide mapping method development;
- Impurity profiling using liquid chromatography and 2D gel electrophoresis.
- 4 HPLC systems (Waters). Applied detectors:
Multi λ Fluorescence detector
Evaporative Light Scattering detector
- Ion Trap (Bruker)
- 2D electrophoresis system (GE healthcare)
- Western blot device (Amersham Biosciences)
- SDS-PAGE electrophoresis device (Bio-Rad)
- AKTAmicro chromatography system (GE healthcare)